April 14, 2018
1st Annual Tutu 2k walk & 5K run
Lace up your shoes &
put on those TuTus!
You won't want to miss this! In preparation for National Nurses Week, Feel Your Boobies has partnered with Penn State Health, WGAL8, and Centric Bank for what's sure to be a fun event...complete with TUTUS!!
- Race Day Check-In: 8:30a
- 5K Race Start: 10:00a
- 2K Walk Start: After 5K run begins
Unfortunately our registration is closed and we will not be accepting additional or day-of registrants for the event.
Due to safety protocols, our race only allows us to register a limited number of participants to be on the course. We've had an unexpected and overwhelming response to this event and are already planning for next year!
PACKET PICKUP: Friday April 13th
- 11-3p: Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (Main Lobby)
- 4-8p: Athleta (Shoppes at Susquehanna)
We've got a ton of fun stuff planned for adults and kids...so come spend the morning with us.
- Live DJ
- Yoga warmup by Athleta (between 8:30-10a)
- Free donuts compliments of Duck Donuts Hershey
- Free coffee compliments of Mt. Gretna Craft Brewery/Red Canoe General Store
- Snacks compliments of Strite's Orchard and The Hershey Company
- Photobooth by Naterpix
- Clown Around Town will be on stilts and making balloon animals for the kids!
- Climbing wall thanks to the National Guard
Check out the Facebook Event for the latest updates.
National Nurses Week is May 6-12th!
Who will you honor?
The TuTu2K Walk & 5K Run kicks off a series of events hosted in honor of National Nurses Week! Help us show nurses just how much to they mean to all of us! Your recognition lets them know that we all see how hard they work and that it doesn't go unnoticed.
Here are TWO ways you can show your support for a nurse through this race:
1. Register in honor of a Nurse.
Pick a team captain and register a team name to honor a nurse (i.e., "Team Nurse Jayme"). Invite people to join your team then fundraise in their honor. If your team raises the most money then "Nurse Jayme" wins the "Pamper Yourself" prize package (think massage, gift certificates, and more). Or register as an individual!
Registration is now closed!
2. Order a custom "Nurse Tribute Sign".
Surprise a special nurse with a custom Nurse Tribute Sign, which will be on display at the starting line race day! It's a standard size yard sign that you can keep afterwards to remind them just how much they mean to you!