Feel Your Boobies has an exciting opportunity to join our team. We're looking for a Manager of Program Development. This position offers a very flexible work environment and rewarding work. Read below for more details and APPLY BY APRIL 1, 2017 FOR CONSIDERATION.
Posted: March 20, 2017
Employment Type: Contract 1099/ Part-Time
Application Process: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (DUE APRIL 1, 2017)
The Feel Your Boobies® Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit breast cancer organization that promotes proactive breast health in young women through strategic education & outreach programs. The Feel Your Boobies® Foundation is currently seeking a Program Development Manager to assist in the expansion of its College Outreach Program, which works with 200 college health centers nationally. The role will also work directly with student organizations to expand the Bras Across Campus aspect of the program.
To read more about the program go to: http://www.feelyourboobies.com/college-outreach-program/
- Building relationships & supporting college health center directors and student chairs involved in the College Outreach Program.
- Expanding the college health centers the program serves from 175-195 (nationally).
- Expanding Bras Across Campus to take place on 12 PA campuses (including 6 returning PA schools) and 6 Non-PA campuses.
- Conducting information session calls with target Bras Across Campus schools to select best schools.
- Conducting training sessions via phone with selected schools for Bras Across Campus.
- Creating email communications to College Outreach Program participants to solicit applications and indicate key program dates.
- Reviewing 2017 college health center applications to ensure program compliance.
- Providing strategic feedback on program development and expansion.
- Manage deadlines with vendors related to creation and printing of tabling kits as well as digital toolkits.
- Coordinate shipment of all program materials and leverage volunteers & interns to support day-to-day program activities.
- Attend on-site campus meetings/events and Foundation Board Meetings and perform other Foundation related activities as needed.
- Excellent verbal, communication, and management skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Experience using social media platforms and email campaign platforms.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Candidates should be able to self-direct, be a self-starter, and work well from home.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a communications role in either a corporate, non-profit or academic setting. Ideal positions are those having a high degree of internal/external client facing communications.
- Previous experience working with sororities or holding leadership positions in campus clubs is a bonus!
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Business, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.