2016 Program is open...
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This year we have dedicated some of our program funding to pilot new components of the College Outreach Program here in Pennsylvania. As we work to expand the program, this year we will be piloting a student engagement component here in Pennsylvania called "Feel Your Boobies Days" in an effort to roll-out offer expanded programming in 2017. Due to this pilot, we have revised the materials that will be provided through the Reminder Kit component of this program. Please read below for a full description of what Kit materials will be provided through our 2016 College Outreach Program. We thank you for your support as we work to expand the future resources we provide through this program.
Reminder Kit Materials
Pennsylvania-based schools will be receiving Full Reminder Kits.
Full Reminder Kit includes:
- Feel Your Boobies tabletop display
- 100 shower cards
- 100 stickers
- FREE shipping
Non-Pennsylvania schools will be receiving our Reminder Poster/Postcard Kit.
Reminder Poster/Postcard Kit includes:
- 2 Reminder Posters (13"x19")
- 100 Reminder Postcards (4"x6")
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
Please be aware of the following program requirements. Applicants that do not meet these requirements will not be considered:
- Must hold a faculty/staff position on a campus/university (preference given to Health Services, Residential Life, Greek Life or similar roles). No student submissions will be accepted.
- Only US based colleges/universities will be considered. Colleges/ universities located outside of the 48 contiguous states MAY be charged for shipping.
- Address provided for shipping MUST be a campus/business address. No kits will be mailed to residential addresses.
- Only 1 Kit will be provided per college/university.
If you have any questions about these requirements please email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: Please save this email in your address list to ensure you receive important program updates.
2016 program application PROCESS IS NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE NOTE: The amount of applications we can approve is based on the program's budget for the year. The application process will close when the maximum amount of applications have been approved. Schools placed on a waitlist will be contacted if additional funds become available.