ONLINE Registration is CLOSED!
Register 8/25 from 12-8p at Athleta,
Or event day on City Island from 5-6p.
What is Bras Across the Bridge?
The Bras Across the Bridge is an event hosted by the Feel Your Boobies Foundation to raise money to support its College Outreach Program, which provides FREE breast health education kits to heath centers nationwide. Last year the program worked with over 210 college health centers in 43 states.
In 2015, Bras Across the Bridge drew over 100 participants who helped parade a string of 900 bras centerfield at the City Islanders Pink Night game, then down City Island, across the Walnut Street Bridge and into Harrisburg. With the help of the participants and our sponsors, the event raised nearly $15,000 support our education programs.
We need your help to continue our efforts. More than likely you have a young woman in your life that you love. Perhaps you are a survivor, a caregiver or friend of a survivor, or you have a family member who's been impacted by breast cancer. Bras Across the Bridge is a great way to come together as a team, a family, or an individual to show your support of breast health education.
Watch our 2015 Recap video to see how much fun we had!
There are lots of fun things going on around Bras Across the Bridge. Here's how you can get involved! See all details on this page.
- Donate Bras thru 8/15 (find locations below)
- 8/17 Bra Stringing Party (5-7p)
- 8/25 Online Registration Closes (midnight). After online registration closes you can register event day from 5-6p.
- 8/26 Packet Pickup at Athleta Harrisburg (12-8p)
8/27 Bras Across the Bridge:
Event Day Schedule
NOTE: Parking is FREE on City Island that evening but you MUST tell the attendant your are participating in Bras Across the Bridge.
- 5:00 pm: Event Check-In/Registration Opens (City Island/FNB Stadium)
- 5-6 pm: Warm-Up Fun w/ WINK104's Sue Campbell, Momentum Fitness, Photo Booth Fun, & Feel Your Boobies Merchandise stand open
- 6:00 pm: Event Check-In/Registration Closes
- 6:30 pm: Opening Ceremony & Survivor Tribute Center Field at City Islanders Pink Night Game (FNB Stadium)
- 6:45 - 7:30 pm: Bra Chain Parade down City Island and over Walnut Street Bridge, ending with Survivor March. Entertainment provided by No Last Call "Just Funking Around" band!
- 7:30 - 9:00 pm: Post Party* @ Arooga's on 2nd Street (& Photo Booth fun continues)
- 9:15pm: Post-Game Fireworks at FNB Stadium (with extra pink ones just for us!)
NOTE: Harrisburg Bike Taxis will be offering Tip Only rides from the paring lot on City Island to FNB Field and also back to City Island from Arooga's Post-Party.
Registration is $25/person and includes:
- a free event t-shirt
- awesome swag bag
- inclusion in bra chain parade
- free entry to Post Party at Arooga's (one free drink ticket)