JOIN US FOR The 3rd ANNUAL - August 12, 2017
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2017 PRESENTING SPONSOR
What is Bras Across the Bridge?
The Bras Across the Bridge is an event hosted by the Feel Your Boobies Foundation to raise money to support its College Outreach Program, which provides FREE breast health education kits to heath centers nationwide. Since 2012, our program has worked with over 500 college health centers to ensure breast health programming is provided to their students. And last year we launched a new portion of the program called Bras Across Campus, which was a HUGE success! THANK YOU!
In 2016, Bras Across the Bridge over 200 participants paraded about 1400 bras centerfield at the City Islanders Pink Night game, then down City Island, across the Walnut Street Bridge and into Harrisburg. With the help of the participants and our sponsors, the event raised over $30,000 support our education programs.
We need your help to continue our efforts. More than likely you have a young woman in your life that you love. Perhaps you are a survivor, a caregiver or friend of a survivor, or you have a family member who's been impacted by breast cancer. Bras Across the Bridge is a great way to come together as a team, a family, or an individual to show your support of breast health education.
There are lots of fun things going on around Bras Across the Bridge. Here's how you can get involved! See all details on this page.
- Donate Bras to support the event (find locations below)
- 8/9: Bra Stringing Party (5-7p) - LOCATION TBD
- 8/10: Online Registration Closes (midnight). After online registration closes you can register event day from 5-6p.
- 8/11: Packet Pickup - LOCATION TBD
Registration is $25/person and includes:
- a free event t-shirt
- awesome swag bag
- inclusion in bra chain parade
- free entry to Post Party at Arooga's (one free drink ticket)
We made NATIONAL news in 2016!
8/12 Bras Across the Bridge:
Event Day Schedule
NOTE: Parking is FREE on City Island that evening.
- 5-6 pm: Pre-Party & Event Check-In/Registration (City Island/FNB Stadium)
- 6 pm: Event Check-In/Registration Closes
- 6:30 pm: Opening Ceremony & Survivor Tribute Center Field at City Islanders Pink Night Game (FNB Stadium)
- 6:45 - 7:30 pm: Bra Chain Parade down City Island and over Walnut Street Bridge, ending with Survivor March.
- 7:30 - 9:00 pm: Post Party* @ Arooga's on 2nd Street
- 9:15pm: Post-Game Fireworks at FNB Stadium (with extra pink ones just for us!)
NOTE: Harrisburg Bike Taxis will be offering Tip Only rides from the paring lot on City Island to FNB Field and also back to City Island from Arooga's Post-Party.